Im reaching my breaking point!

I really want to find a good excercise/routine so I can lose about 50 or more pounds. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like has anyone done p90x or that jillian michaels one? I appreciate the help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I LOVE the Jillian Michaels dvds but wouldn't really reccomend them for a beginner (the 30 day shred is tough but level 1 might be good to start with though). I am in decent shape and she majorly kicks my butt!! I've never tried p90x so maybe someone else can help you. I started out with the Wii Fit and jazzercise and then starting running but due to injury went back to the dvds.
    kelbel619

Answer by kelbel619 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• http://www.losingbabyweight.org
    Anonymous

• I tried alot of those DVDs and the only thing they did for me was make me hurt and loose like an inch in my love handles. So I switched to just walking about 2 miles away from my house and coming back the 2 miles and added healthy eating and the Herbalife products being doing it for two months and in the first two weeks lost 3 inches around my tummy. I know I've lost more just haven't measured lately. It's an easy program personalized for everyone to meet their own goals. I'd be happy to set you up if your interested just send me a message on here or email me at KatieT23@comcast.net
    Katie523

Answer by Katie523 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2009