Im sick of being OVERWEIGHT!

Im short - like 5'2 short and I have HUGE boobs, and a really BIG butt. I also have a pudge and arms that wiggle, LOL!

But seriously Im sick of being over weight. My SO looks at a lot of pron and NONE of the girls on there look like me. Im not "fat" but I am "thick". I just want to be slimmer. Im 181, but am suppose to be 125-130. Any advise on how to loose the extra pounds? How did you loose your baby wieght?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am 5'2" and started at 143 and now weigh 112. I did it all at home by cutting my calories to 1500 per day and exercising for 45 minutes 5 days per week. I still do the same things and have maintained this weight for 2 months now. I used the Wii Fit and different exercise dvds until I found some I liked.

I didn't have huge boobs to begin with (36C) but lost them all and now wear a 32A!!!!
    kelbel619

Answer by kelbel619 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:59 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Well I used to weigh 275 pounds,now I am at 129(Im 5'7)I just decided one day to do something about it.I run 3-4 times a week,watch what I eat and drink plenty of water.Start slow and make changes over time and do something each day that makes you active(walking etc).Good luck.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Check out Weigh Down Workshop. The concept is eating within hunger and fullness, no counting calories or exercise required. It is Bible-based, so it's off-putting for some people. I lost 22 lbs in 3 weeks, but I'm hoping to lose over 200 lbs, so don't expect those results for everyone. You can even find the original book (which reading that alone the first time around I lost 40 lbs in a couple months) on amazon or ebay for super cheap "The Weigh Down Diet". There's also free At-Home class videos on their website now. Good luck!
    KTtalmo

Answer by KTtalmo at 5:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I sell and use herbalife. It's really and easy program and the only thing I've ever been able to stick with even now during the holidays. I have never been really over weight the most I weighted was 161 at the end of my pregnancy but I carry my weight in my tummy so I looked close to being over weight. The programs are personalized for everyone for you goals, I'm not the only person I know who does it my landlord does she loves it says she feels better then ever using the products. If you interested I can give you a consultation you can send me a message on here or email me at KatieT23@comcast.net I wouldn't use it if it didn't work either I have never been into this stuff really before my mom always was and I thought she was nuts till I became a mom and really needed to loose the extra stuff.
    Katie523

Answer by Katie523 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I am the co-owner of a wonderful group here on Cafemom. We emphasize healthy eating and exercise for weight loss. We are currently getting ready to start a new weight loss challenge on January 1st. Please feel free to join us... no drama, no bashing, tons of support!! We can help you find the perfect way for you to drop those unwanted pounds, safely and long term!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/weightforlife
    SWKansasmomma

Answer by SWKansasmomma at 5:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2009