have you ever felt?

have you ever felt like you were connected to a guy so much that you just didnt want anyone else anymore? That you were somehow addicted to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah its called being in love
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have been married 20 years. I do not want anyone else but my DH.

Answer by louise2 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have been married to him for 16 years we have been together over 20 years. I don't feel addicted to him but he is the only man I want and will ever want. Every other man pales in comparison to him. He is the only man I have ever been with and we were married when we had sex for the first time. Our relationship was real and had a real foundation not just sex like so many out there have. Don't get me wrong the sex is great we have it a couple times a day but it is the icing on the cake and not all we have like so many on here.
    Anonymous

• Yes, that's how I feel about my boyfriend. I am so in love with him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and I'm so very lucky that he feels the same way. We talk all the time, like almost all day, every day. We spend as much time together as possible, and we work really hard at making sure that we are making each other happy. And yes, I totally feel addicted to him...fortunately, it's mutual. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• That's not neccsarily love.. but it can be. It sounds more like infatuation.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2009