Which stroller should i bring for taking on the plane?

i have my travel system(chicco) stroller which is really big ( like any average stroller you get from buying the travel system and i have my parents umbrella stroller the small ones that fold up easy.

I can not pick which one i should take..

The travel system i am not taking the car-seat non the base we are renting one at the rental car places

I am worry that travel system (chicco) will need to be check in because it so big.

I know you can push the stroller into the airport and they take it and check in at gate.

/>
I am traveling with my daughter for week in GA and I can not pick which one i should take.

I already told my mom i am going to be taking her stroller with us because it easy to hold and i donot really have to check in at check in counter.

I still can not pick which one.

My daughter is 8 months and she can seat up pretty well and i

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Travel

• i would just take the fold up smaller one since she can probly sit up and stuff pretty good now..unless your doing alot of shopping and you want to use the bottom storage area which most strollers have
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• i would take an easy stoller that u can fold up and bring
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• an umbrella stroller, you can push her in it all around the airport but it can't be taken on the plane they'll give you a tag for it and they'll store it by the door of the plane for you. that's what I use when I travel, it's small and convenient.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 12:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• The umbrella stroller you can take all the way to the door of the plane, but I don't know if they would make you check the other one because of size limits.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• The umbrella stroller is the most convenient and airplane friendly. I would just pack that, plus it is lightweight and it works as well as the other I am sure
    busybee914

Answer by busybee914 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Take the umbrella stroller...or if you have a baby carrier, that would be ideal:) The lighter the better!
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 4:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2008