What's your definition of a player?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• A male whore. or is spelt hore? Don't know?

Answer by louise2 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• depends what your talking about...when i call people "players" i usually mean that one guy that had the decency to chat a little bit with me and then after i told him i was married, he ran off and next thing you know he was out on the dance floor making out with the girl that trying to get his attention way before he stopped to talk to me.

or that one guy that asked if my sis was dating and then when he found out she was, he asked me if i was available.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• A man or woman who sleep with many people they can be married or single. Slut, whore, trash and loser are other words that could be used.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I male hore, a man who will do what ever he can with what ever women will let and is not exclusive.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• A male or female who sleeps around with or without attachment to a single person.
    Players aren't just men, people.
    They're usually superficial and use possession to get the attraction of another person.
    They will date around, sleep around while in a relationship and while they're single.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2009