Does anyone have a Tinsel Tree?

Wondering if anyone has a tinsel tree or even knows what I'm talking about! They refer to one in Charlie Brown's Christmas show. But I recall seeing one in an old Town's Store! This store that never modernized. So just wondering if anyone is Lucky to have one! I hear some have color wheels. I've never seen one of those! But I like the idea. Of old memories! I Love old ornaments, cards and items like those!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have one it is the one my parents had when I was a child. The light wheel still works and we use it every year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• lol - I get nostalgia ladies; but those things were tacky when they first came out and they're still tacky! I would send it to the recycling plant if I found one in my attic! hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Ha ha... I bought two small ones a couple of years ago at Target after Christmas for $3 each They are modernized with fiberoptic lights. They go in my sons rooms during the Christmas season. Each boy decorates it with his own ornaments.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2009