bet u look at the toliet paper when u wipe

if u dont look how do u know u got it all? also do u wad ur toliet paper of fold it neatly? i fold mine

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I fold mine. You should look at it and what you have "deposited" it will tell you a lot about your health.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Nice OP. One of the many men who frequent the site?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• EVERYONE does. SO, why did you ask? This is a really immature question. You must be home on school break. I can tell by how you write and by this question. Duhhhh......
    Anonymous

• I do. It's the only way you can make sure you got it all.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OMG...you are actually responding to this question> I can't believe it! Folding....OMG. LOLOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Just because someone asks about poop, doesnt mean they are a man.....or a dumb teenager...

I fold, and of course I look, how else would i know if it was bleeding or had something wrong
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I look at it. I am paranoid because there's a family history of colon cancer. I look at my discharge to see where I am at in my cycle. And also, to make sure I have got it all. To go on your line of thinking--he (or she) who goes to bed with itchy ass wakes up with stinky fingers.
    Anonymous

• OMG...another "brilliant post". WHat the heck is it this morning?
    Anonymous

• i asure u im not a teen or a man, i wont post this ann. i recentaly was reading some of the dumb questions on the JUST FOR FUN section and this is what came to mind,just courius becouse when i was asked this by my uncle i didnt know what to say.lol. i thought it was funny.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 12:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2009