GOOD pregnancy jeans

I cannot find a pair of pregnancy jeans that fit me well. They all have this awful pooch in the front crotch and after an hour of wearing them, they start to sag and fall off. I'm only 11 weeks right now, but this is my second and I had the same darn problem all the way through with my first. I want jeans that have a way of staying up beside the stretchy band and lay against your skin properly in the front. I don't want that strange angle where it goes right from your thigh to your stomach. Anybody have a pair like that? And I just spent hours at Motherhood maternity, so if you say that place, I'll scream! :)

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 11:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My Gap jeans were my favorite. You can find the maternity section in the back of the Baby Gap stores. They are pretty expensive though. They don't have that stupid extra fabric at the top, so they actually stay on and they had two buttons so as your waist grows, you can move it out. All the ones I got with the extra fabric top would slide down as the day went on.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I liked the Old Navy maternity jeans, for early-mid pregnancy I wore the udner belly banded jeans, and only progressed to the ginormous over belly banded jeans for the last month and a half or so. I also really liked wearing a belly band, a big stretch tube that I'd wear over my pants...really kept everything in place. I highly recommend it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• The best pants in the world are at the maternity store at the mall.... I can't think of the name of it right now - ahhhh.... My MIL bought some for me for Christmas and I thought she was freakin crazy - I thought "there is no way I am wearing these, LOL", but they ended up being the BEST pair of pants EVER.... I went and bought a black pair, a khaki pair, and 2 blue jean pair. They are the "secret fit" pants.... TRY THEM ON!!

Oh yeah - Motherhood is the name of the store, LOL!! DUH!!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:57 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I bought some at the The Gap, and they fit really well! Try there! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I'd have to go with Old Navy like the first person said. I got some there at 12 weeks and I'm 32 weeks now and can still wear them. They stay under your belly and dont have that God awful piece of fabric that goes over your belly (makes my belly sweat lol). I havent had any trouble with them falling down.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• personally, I would say go to every store that sells maternity jeans and try them all on. that's what i had to do. more because i hated the way most made my butt look though lol. so far my favorite pair for belly support has been the secret fit ones from motherhood, and I also have a pair that are called self belly also from there that I love. they don't look like maternity jeans at all. at least not until you look at my belly lol. I like the way the old navy ones fit in the crotch and butt, but for me they hit the belly just wrong and hurt. but they do look good...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2009