2012

I believe that whole end of the world story is just a lie, but I wonder how many ppl actually believe that the world's gonna end in 2012..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG if we die we die if we dont' well we don't. Thats how I see it! Its just another Y2K bit. Oh well...... No man nor angel know the time when God returns!!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i guess i missed something, we are suppose to die in 2012?

well dang, what a waste to be remodeling my house then.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• yep we are all going to die... that is why I refuse to go on a diet. Why starve myself for the next two years if we are gonna die any way. Why do I have to worry about being healthy in my older years if we are all going to die any way. THAT is why I am eating every single Chirstmas cookie I see and not sharing.
    Anonymous

• They have 'predicted' the end of the world too many times to count and NOTHING has happened. 2012 isn't the end. Just another way to make people more insane than they need to be. And when the world ends so what. it'll happened when it happens I don't think freaking people out years beforehand is going to help matters.
    Anonymous

• I think it has a way to go before it completely dies off. Think about it... don't you think it would be wa worse than it is now if it was going to combust or something in only two years? Those "After Humans" shows show the planet after hundreds and thousands of years and stuff has barely changed. I think we have nothing to worry abou for many, many, many years. And I'm sure our poor grandkids and their grandkids and such will have to worry about us and not us.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• "yep we are all going to die... that is why I refuse to go on a diet. Why starve myself for the next two years if we are gonna die any way. Why do I have to worry about being healthy in my older years if we are all going to die any way. THAT is why I am eating every single Chirstmas cookie I see and not sharing. "

Too funny! lmao
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I dont believe that the end of the world is coming but I do think we are on our own path of destruction. We are the ones destroying the world. The only thing I believe that will happen is the space events even NASA has said was going to happen then
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OK if we are all going to die there is nothing we can do about it. I think that just happens to be the date they stopped at because way back then i doubt they thought the world would last longer than that. And dont lose sleep over it, i dont.
    MammaMonkey2

Answer by MammaMonkey2 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• laughing

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2009