i am 6 weeks pregnant and i have a hemorrahagic cysts.. i need advice!!

yesterday i went to the er with a little bleeding and some cramping turns out i have a cyst on my ovary ... i was told to follow up with my doctor and to stay in bed for the rest of the week .. im really scared about this

they told me the baby is fine but then they discharged me from the hospital with papers saying threatened miscarriage ... im waiting for my doctor to call me back but im stressing out about this really bad ..

has any had this problem before or had something similar ??? please respond ..

MamaPuma

Asked by MamaPuma at 12:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've never heard anything or dealt with this before, i'd just say take it easy and do what the doctor says... don't stress out and stay in bed.. If you worry its bad for the baby too so just try to relax and enjoy the service in bed.. get some good movies to watch or magazines to read.. congrats momma, keep that baby cooking as long as possible
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i just found out i also have low progestrone levels and i need to have more testinng done tomorrow ... im so scared ..
    MamaPuma

Answer by MamaPuma at 7:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009