What have you learned on cafe mom?

What is the most significant thing you have learned from cafe mom??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• That there are a lot of crazy women out there
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• A lot of things but off the top of my head... that there is a Team of people on the internet who actually about what you (as a member) think about their site. They care about improving their site yet keeping it user friendly for all moms. I LOVE the CafeMom Team. Here's an example of what I mean... check out the Latte Land group. Players of that game have all kinds of suggestions of things that can/could be changed. The Team doesn't change everything but they DO listen to everyone and pay attention. I was on Facebook the other day where people made a ton of comments in the Discussion forum of a game. I guess it got overwhelming because those people deleted the whole dang forum. GONE. CafeMom would NEVER do that. They don't have to care but they DO care!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Aside from being reminded that there are some crazy arse people out there, I have learned that I am raising my child the best I know how and that there isn't a right or wrong way to parent.
    Jewelzgirl

Answer by Jewelzgirl at 1:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Ditto looovemybabies, LOL. And to be quite honest, the severity of the craziness has been SHOCKING to me! Before Cafemom I had only heard of some of the insanity I see here every day.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I've learned that if this site is a fair representation of women...that most women are mean, judgmental, and catty. I've also learned the odd helpful hint here and there, but it's pretty sad that the main thing I've realized is a negative.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• People should have to be licensed before they are allowed to reproduce.
    Anonymous

• Not everyone agrees on this site and yeah there are some loonies lurking around but I have met some amazing moms on here I love it here I steer clear of drama :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• 1:03 anon *giggle* U right!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• if you have a really strong opinion on something...go anon.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• oh..and...some mom's dont have thier own opinion, so they "agree" on what another mom says, guess they are followers not leaders.
    Anonymous