what do you wish...

you could get your kids for xmas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everything they want.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I wish for my kids to know the true meaning of Christmas and not just the commercial part of it, they will not be spoiled when it comes to Christmas, they will be happy with what they get and understand that money don't grow on trees, wow that is totally not what you asked but I felt like I had to type it anyway lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• A fun push around car for my youngest and a set of walkie-talkies for my older two.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I wish I had never introduced Christmas to the family. We did not celebrate it when we were overseas and now we do. It's so superficial and stupid. If they did not have their hearts set on it each and every year, I would just use that money and go to an indoor waterpark over the holidays or take a vacation. That would give them more memories than a toy they are just going to trash a few days later.

Yes, BAH HUMBUG to me.
    Anonymous

• My daughter asked for one thing this Christmas and money can't buy it...she's so sweet. She asked for a day of family and love. She wants everyone to be together and have dinner, gifts, and just hang out. So if I could this is what I wish she could have, but my family is so in a hurry all the time, and always has something pressing to do, or another place to be. If i could I'd giver her a big family christmas like the ones on tv.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 12:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2009