worst birthday ever

DH and i are no longer together. before we split, my best friend told me that he was in love with me. well we got together and everything was fine. then his ex (that he was going to marry but ended up cheating on him) started talking to him again trying to get back together with him (shes a compulsive liar, she even lied about being pregnant) and then made him feel like crap about himself. early in the morning on my birthday he broke up with me. then we talked about it and got back together and then later on in the night he broke up with me again! he said me and her are pulling him in 2 different directions and he doesnt know what to do. he told me he cant be friends with me anymore because of it. that hurts because he is my best friend. i love him and care about him so much that if he does get back with her and she hurts him again, i think i will snap and beat her ass for hurting him. im thinking about......(continued)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• leaving him alone until he knows what he wants to do. i just cant take him not talking to me. really, hes my best friend. this tears me apart. it breaks my heart knowing hes confused and hurting. any ideas on either how to get over him or what to do? i really doubt i will be able to get over him, though. he doesnt want to be friends anymore he said because he cant stand me coming over because hes so in love with me and it hurts him but me and his mom are friends and i was friends with her first so its kind of awkward now when i go over there. any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Anonymous

• move on...you will get over him. are you planning on just sitting around moping for him your whole rest of your life? Just stop talking to the guy & move on. Your life is far from over.

Worst birthday ever: My (now ex) husband tried to commit suicide on my birthday. I spent my birthday in ICU with him. Yeah THAT is way worse. Trust me.

Anonymous

• Do you rown thing for now. If this woman is as evil as you say, then she will cheat on him again. He sounds like a pushover anyway if he is allowing this woman to so easily control him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• ok first off i am not going to just get over him since he is my best friend. he wears his heart on his sleeve and isnt used to people treating him the way he should be treated like i did when i was with him. i am doing my own thing but everything reminds me of him. im trying to take my mind off of him but it seems impossible. hes not so much as a pushover as someone who has a really big heart. he just doesnt know what to do and i guess needs time to figure it all out. its just upsetting that i lost my best friend and i dont know if its for the time being or permanent.
    Anonymous

• this was HER worst birthday ever, she wasn't comparing it with anyone elses...geeze self centered people.
    Anonymous

• Just letting her know LAME anon :43 that her "worst birthday ever" could be SO MUCH WORSE!
    Anonymous