Just venting... Do you ever feel like your family never listens to anything you say sometimes???

Just venting a little... My parents took our Daughter for a couple of days, so I could get a break I haven't had one in 2months & me & my husband are feeling run down. Our Daughter has been teething really bad waking up and etc. Well... My parents has been wanting to take her for a weekend for awhile now. So I finally broke down because I needed sleep. My parents live 1 & 1/2 away, my Husband works Monday-Friday 8-5, but he does Computer Assistance jobs through out the days they send him to different locations like Social Services, Health Dept, & so on. I EXPLAINED to my PARENTS that I don't use the car through-out the day because my Huband has to have it for work or he gets in trouble, if he isn't at the location within a certain amount of time. I told them I would meet them half-way as usual, so its like 45minutes for us to meet. I called today and my Mom was telling me that they wanted to meet me earlier, because they -----

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 1:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• had things to do on Tuesday. AFTER I explained to them that I could NOT meet them until my Husband got off from work BEFORE they took her, for about 15mintues I explained why I couldn't. They agreed to meet me at 6pm half way, but now it seems that this is the 2nd time their trying to go back on when they said that they would meet me. I just furious! They can go to CHURCH & stay their until 10pm at night, but they can't meet me at 6pm! Sorry, I just needed to vent to somebody.... It's just everytime they take her something like this happens.
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 1:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Sounds like my mom. I know girlfriend. It's crap.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Shew... They just stress me out, thats all. That is why I don't let her go that often, because they don't listen to anything that I say. I'm grateful that they help me yes, but sometimes I'd rather go without sleep. I should have known that something like this would happen!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 1:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• sounds like my Mother in law.. we finally told her, ok if you can't stay for the time you said, don't bother.. even though its a break for us when she comes down, at least a couple hours for us to do what we want.. its not worth it if there's a battle at the end or during her stay.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• That's true. I guess i'll just have to talk with them about this, because if they can go to church until 10pm then they can take 45mintues out of their damn day to meet me so I can get my Daughter back. I miss her like crazy already!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 4:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2009