Why can't you get to the freaking point?

I mean, really do you really think people want to read your long dramatic relationship drama with a question at the end that says "so what do I do?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I think maybe they do want to read it. Like this morning when I got out of bed, I had my new pajamas on that my sil got on line because she had this great discount coupon that her friend gave her and so it was really cheap but then when it got to her house it didnt fit her because she has gained so much weight because when she got pregnant her ass hole boyfirend who was my boyfiend first (but I wont go there accpet to say oy vey did I get lucky) cheated on her and she just ran striaght to ben and jerry and hasnt even come up to breath. But I went out side to get the paper... they are running some great sales and im looking for a new pant suit for this job interview my neighbor told me about because her bil is getting fired and I do the same work but his company has better insurance so I know about the job before it is even available. and I saw my neighbor and said the paper isnt here "what would you do?"
    Anonymous

• well ok
    Anonymous

• LOL!
    Anonymous

• I was totally expecting the answers to say...well then don't read them. Pleasantly surprised.
    Anonymous

• well sure, but then again...we really dont know the whole story after all the talk in that one post
    Anonymous

• I don't mind reading them.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 1:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• THESE are the stupid pointless posts that I can't stand. These boards are for people who need advice, not whiny moms like you who like to complain about other moms' questions.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I read all the long detailed stories because it always reminds me of how pleasant and uncomplicated and normal MY life is!!! It makes me thankful. ;- )
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I read all the long detailed stories because it always reminds me of how pleasant and uncomplicated and normal MY life is!!! It makes me thankful. ;- )"

Ditto on that, lol!!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Actually I like reading this and trying to give some advice that may help, or at least some encouragement. I think sometimes they have to be long to get in as many details as possible. Even with the really long ones we can't really know all the details and the history.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2009