How far in advance do you send Christmas Cards?

As far as sending to family and friends in the mail how far in advance should you send them?

What about the one's I have for my girls to take to daycare and the one's for my co workers?

I don't usually do these, lol. This is my first year. = )

Thanks!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• the ones I mail I send out about 2 weeks in advance if possible, if I hand deliver them I give them out the week before.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• if i were to send cards in the mail, i would of done it already. maybe i would of done it at the first of the year, im not sure but since i dont send them and i can give them out, i usually do if i have to visit them like my mom will get her's on christmas day since i will go see her that day. So i will wait till i eventually see them.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I just mailed off all my Christmas cards. If the cards are the gifts they are giving to daycare and for you to give co-workers, I would give those the week of Christmas.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2009