Does your pelvic bone hurt?

I guess that's what bone it is... it is in my "private" region and it is the bones it feels like that are hurting down there.

Am I alone or is this normal? Didn't go through this with my previous two pregnancies.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• god am so so plzd am not alone haha am 29 weeks and god does it hurt lol my hips , pelvic bone and my legs have gave way twice im just no good at the minute lol even when i stand up omg i feel like my pelvic bone is gona crumble apart and i feel all this presure as if my insides r gonna burst out lol i just cant walk far going to school and bk with the others i can just manage but i cant walk anywere else in that 1 day im gonna be no good by the end xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 3:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• it certainly sounds normal. Mine did along with back ache shin splints and feeling of not being able to breathe. LOL. Pregnancy sucks doesn't it?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Yep, that's one of the reasons this is my last, lol. Not to mention three kids is enough for me. = ) It doesn't help that this one is already bigger than my girls were... this is my first little boy. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• When my oldest dd was pregnant with her 2nd baby, she had this pain very bad, towards the end of her pregnancy she could barely walk it hurt so bad. It is normal, it's just your pelvic bones shifting, that's what the dr told my dd. She didn't have this pain with her first or third pregnancies.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• My little one is REALLY low and she's been putting pressure on my pelvic bone and my hip bones. It's normal, it's just really annoying and is really unfomfortable. Mine likes to press against my hip bones when Im trying to drive and it just shoots pain down my leg :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Lol, well at least I'm not alone! = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2009