Is it Possible that I'm Pregnant

My husband and I just got married Nov. 7th... I had a kidney infection the 22nd or 23rd of Nov. during my menstrual cycle and the doctor put me on antibiotics.... We then had intercourse while on the antibiotics while taking birth control.... No protection no stopping the flow or anything twice, the day after my period and then several days afterwards... then after the antibiotics we continued not using protection but they told us to use protection like 1-2 weeks after taking the medicine. I have now been very nauseated like everyday.. My breasts have felt like sharp stinging pains all the way through my nipple and I have been having stomach cramps like menstrual cramps and it was like 2-3 weeks before my period... I've been a little constipated and been feeling really really tired alot!! Am I overreacting or could I be pregnant... We weren't planning on this but we are really excited about the chance! Can you give some advice

mrs.hughes09

Asked by mrs.hughes09 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hi.... sounds to me like you could be. If it makes you feel any better we are trying to have a baby and i'm not sure that i'm pregnant either. I'm so confused on this. Going just by what you are doing sounds like it. I'm doing some of those same things. My breasts are tender to the touch just alittle and my nipples dont like anything touching them so its possible. All ive done for the past few days is eat, sleep and pee. I sleep most of the time then when im not sleeping i'm eating and peeing. Its annoying. This will be my second if i am HOPING we are. So if i were you i would check just to see. It never hurts to know alittle something. I'd suggest getting an HPT. Its what i'm gonna do ; ) let me know
    Josefy3

Answer by Josefy3 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Well congratulations!!! I'm just nervous... Now that there is a possibility we are extremely excited but my husband has gotten my hopes up and I don't want to be disappointed.... Now I really hope I am. I already pee alot so I don't know if that is a symptom for me.. lol.. Thanks for your advice! I'm supposed to start like Christmas Eve so .... I still have a little bit before I can take the test!
    mrs.hughes09

Answer by mrs.hughes09 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I can't say that you are, but my sister had surgery and she had to be off bc for a while. She ended up getting pregnant, but then it didn't show up positive until 2 months pregnant. So- if AF doesn't come when she should and you keep getting BFNs, then I would suggest to even go to the doctor.
    1passioninlife

Answer by 1passioninlife at 7:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I'm new to this what is BFN's?
    mrs.hughes09

Answer by mrs.hughes09 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2009