is he just using me?

ok my husband and i filed for divorce in august. ok well he filed for divorce and i wanted to work it out ....so i took a chance packed all my stuff and when i went to take the kids to his house for histime he told me no he wasnt in love with me anymore. So i let him go i proceeded with my half of the divorce moved back in with my oarents before moving in with some friends so i could be closer to my kids and we wouldnt have to travel so far. Well then he said he loved me he wanted to take things slow work it out. Ok great i did too. Then a week later he wanted me to move back home. i didnt at first i didnt want to rush it, well then i finally did and the very next day he tells me its not gonna work he doesnt know if he really wanted this. So i move out again. Well now hes been sentenced to four months in jail and were back together and i thought he wanted me back for mebut i was going through his FB. I found out that 2 weeks

sep_10_07

Asked by sep_10_07 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I think its time to move on based on the information you've given. It doesn't sound like he really wants to work it out and it is possible that he is just using you. Please move on with your life and find a good man.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• before he was begging me to get back with him. He was trying to get with another girl. But she rejected him. So now i know that he was just lonely and needed someone he knew was gonna come back to him. So cafemoms what should i do forgive and forget or leave him.
    Btw this girl said she had nothing to do with him and i checked more of his messages and he was telling everybody the reason we broke up is cause i cheated on him which is not true and then he even wrote that i was standing outside his house trying to kill myself. NEVER HAPPENED. hes a compulsive liar and he always has been
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Hon, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I do think it's time to move on. Take this time that he's in jail to sort through your feelings and get a new life started for yourself and your kids. It sounds like maybe he wanted you back because he was worried about going to jail, sometimes guys like to feel they have someone waiting on the outside for them. I wouldn't tell him you'll be there for him, tell him he has hurt you and you need to move on for you. It isn't easy, but with time it'll get better. Be strong for you and your kids. GL
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• It sounds like he just needs you to do stuff for him while he is in jail, like putting money on his account and running his arands. Don't do any of that while he is in jail and if he truley want's to work things out then when he gets out he will and if he just wanted to use you then I think you know the answer to that, sorry momma and good luck with everything.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I think you need to run and don't look back. You will get nothing but heartache from this man. You deserve better.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• YES!!! please go back to him! i love reading this drama shit that you post. I am sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter!! this is so much better than " the days of our lives"
    Anonymous

• I think it is time you say goodbye. Move on with your life. DO NOT LOOK BACK.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Wow im sorry my life is screwed up just trying to get some advice. If you dont like reading my drama then dont. I'm sorry i live in the real world where shit goes wrong. What would you like me talk about? Please let me know so that way i can make my questions more plaesing for you!!! cause i just love coming on here and asking for advice and getting bitched at because my life is fucked up. You think i ask for this much drama in my life im sorry my husband is a lying, cheating asshole i cant really help.
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• you can help it, you CAN LEAVE HIM!!!!!! its that easy. dont go back looking for more abuse, just GO! far away! use your head!!! damn....
    Anonymous

• Let him go, move on. He's a loser.
    Anonymous