so exciting

My lil guy just turned 1 right after Thanksgiving, and he's using a fork!! yay!! now of course its not 100% but i'd say like 55/45 lol he does so good with it and how hard he'll concentrate! it just makes me all giggly watching him lol.....what has your LO learned lately?

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 26 month old learned how to start a snowball fight today. It was adorable - DH showed him how to make a snowball and hide it till Mommy isn't looking. Then, BAM. He would fall over in the snow laughing every time he hit me. And I, of course, would fall over laughing at the sight of him doing this. And then Daddy would bean us both with snowballs.
    It was a great day.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• YAY! Its so exciting when your little one starts doing things on his own! What has my LO learned lately...unfortunately, the word 'No'. :-D
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have an 11 week old and in the last few weeks he's been smiling non-stop , babbling and cooing like crazy, and he's started reaching for things, and grasping objects. I love it! He's also started sleeping between 7-8 hours at night straight, so that's been pretty nice too, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• my 9 month old learned his feet move and took five steps last night and of course no one had the camera ready!!!!!!!
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• aaaawwww that's sweet, and they are just so cute at that age. My little guy tuned one Nov. 1st, we always play the "where's the baby" "there he is" like they do in the ice age movie, so he will cover his face when I say "where's the baby" and then uncovers his face and he says "there he is" in his cute little baby voice, and he started to use his sippy cup this week.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• My Daughter Is 13 Mths She Is Walking. She Said Hi And Justin Last Nite And She Shakes Her Head No.
    Anonymous

• She's learning to bend her knees almost to a 90 degree angle by dancing and she's learning to kick balls around. And her speach is amazing.
    tinkerbell2886

Answer by tinkerbell2886 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2009