Thanks and would you like prayers?

I closed my previous question because I received the answer. Sorry if I cut off anyone who was answering. I wanted to stop it before it began :)

Does anyone have a prayer request?

Kattykitten

Asked by Kattykitten at 1:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Will you please pray for my MIL? On Wednesday she has her scan to see if her chemo got all of the bladder cancer. We're hoping for good news for xmas. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.
    Anonymous

• I have said a prayer for your mom and your entire family. May God send his light down on you giving you a Merry Merry Christmas and many new years.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 3:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Would you please pray that my husband finds a job? We haven't had any income since mid-October. Also, our appeal hearing after unemployment was denied is Wednesday.

Do you have a prayer request, OP? If so, PM me and let me know.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 3:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have said prayers for your husband and family.

I actaully could use prayers for a job as well. My current assignment ended at the start of the December.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 8:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2009