Ewwww Is it true?

I just read that if you have a vaginal birth then it changes the way it looks, is that true? It also said that you have to have reconstructional surgery... ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no thats a lie. i ahd two vaginal births and it looks the same
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• No clue but I'm so glad I had a c-section.
    Anonymous

• mine looks a bit different but its not deformed! I've never heard of anyone needing surgery to fix how it looks! Maybe if your a porn star...
    Anonymous

• Only true if you have a botched episiotomy or if you have a 4th degree tear that heals very badly, as far as I know. Rare occurrences only.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• LMBO.... I have no idea... I dont know what it looked like before and I havent looked lately.

You must be one limber gal to know what your vajaja looks like.
    Anonymous

• Um no, I have had 2 vaginals and even my husband says nothing is different down there
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Not true, and reconstructive surgery, if that was the case I don't know of many women that would get pregnant. I have had 3 vaginal births and mine still looks and feels the same per hubby of course. The vaginal is designed to stretch and bounce back for the most part..

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• What, that's retarted!!! No, it looks just the same. Feel just the same for the guy during sex. You need to find a real site to get your information, LoL.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2009