Help~!

Im overweight, obviously, and have been very tired these past 3 months. just tired of life, well the horrible part of living, lol waking up at 6 am to go to school... I suddenly feel the urge to change college, change my hair color from jet-black to blonde, and turn in my mommy clothes to sporty clothes or rockabilly clothes for that matter. Im tired of feeling un-healthy and lazy, and I want to better my relationship with god.... is this odd? am i going crazy?

psychobilly_mom

Asked by psychobilly_mom at 1:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Sounds to me like maybe you're a bit depressed but have hope. Which is a great thing - if you have hope! And there's nothing wrong with changes that make yourself better. =) Good luck to you! ♥
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• No, I don't think you're going crazy at all. I've gone through times where I feel the need to change everything. But in the end, it usually ends up exactly how it started. (Of course except for anything major that changes...job; home; etc...) Hang in there!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I don't think it's odd to want to re-invent yourself every so often. I would take it easy on the drastic changes though. Hair color change or deciding to start an exercise program is one thing, but a change like going to a different college may bring more issues than you're ready to handle all of a sudden. If you're itching for change, I would just say to take it slowly, one thing at a time.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 1:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2009