im 26 weeks pregnant, am i to early to go into labor?

demi320

Asked by demi320 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, way too early.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• yes, if you feel contractions, run to the hospital, now
    Anonymous

• Ah yeah, labor should start around 40 weeks, some go into labor early. But at 26 weeks it is way to soon to have the baby. If you think you are in labor call your OB and get to the hospital. I am not really sure what you are asking so I hope this answers your question if not GIVE MORE INFO..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• YA you arent even full term till 37 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Ummm yes. 40 weeks. You have to go 40 weeks in order for your baby to be born healthy and alive.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Yes, waaaaaaaaay too early...

No, you do not HAVE to go to 40 weeks have a healthy, alive baby -.-;
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• You have to go 40 weeks in order for your baby to be born healthy and alive.

LOL
    I had my daughter at 39 weeks
    I have a friend who had hers at 37 weeks
    I also know someone whose baby was born a month ago at 25 weeks. He is in the NICU but is now breathing on his own.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• 26 weeks is early for labour , the midwifes norm say from 36 weeks baby can survive but the longer babys in their the better , athink at 26weeks will u not be feeling braxton hicks hunni , gd am 29 weeks and i have felt braxton hicks for weeks now but if yr first time mum u might not no what to expect , ring hospital for advice hunni only them can tell you what to do for the best and good luck xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 3:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Is this even a serious question? If it is and you don't know the answer to that, you should REALLY read up on pregnancy and probably babies, too.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but you're about to bring another human into this world who is going to depend on you for everything. If you don't even know something simple like this, you really need to beef up on your pregnancy and baby knowledge.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• duh what kid of stupid question is that!! babies born at 26 wks can have alot of health probles or worse they can die. you need to educate yourself more if you plan on being a mother.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2009