im getting so depressed

so ive been trying to get pregnant for almost a yr, on my next cycle ill start clomid but i wanted to try this month with out any medications so i did everything perfect timing and diet and all the stuff so im on my 2 week wait now and ive been getting bad cramps and very tired slightly nauseated and dizzy and peeing alot but i took a hpt and i got a bfp about a week ago that got me soooo sad and i started to cry ive given up on all this and im just soo depressed any thoughts anything would help thanx

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 2:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i'm so sorry that your going through this. I dont have any advice, but wanted to tell you that my friend has PCOS and tried to conceive for a very long time and had to go through all sorts of things and meds. she finally got pregnant and had her baby. they told her that she probably wont be able to conceive again, but that there was a small chance and she'd have to go through all that stuff again. 7mths later she was pregnant again and had a little girl. So just keep your chin up and relax and pray and one day you will be a mommy.
    Anonymous