How do I keep my wall up?

I fall too easily for men... I want to be strong enough to not talk to them at this time through text as I have in the past because I start liking them. If they talk to me, I will respond but I am tired of always initiating the conversation. Maybe I am still broken and haven't healed yet but I hate rejection, being used when someone is lonely (through conversation, not sex) or seeing things for more than it really is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• You be a bitch. worked for me. ...and then i met someone who didn't care that i was being a bitch. I married him and i couldn't be happier!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have completely been myself with my DH from day one. I sent him an email because we had known one another back in 1996. My BEST FRIEND had him on her myspace page. I sent him a message just seeing how he was and left my number. We went out for drinks just to catch up on all the years we'd not seen eachother. And he pretty much bugged me from that point on. I would tell him no at times because I was a single mother and didn't have time to go out and do things. ETC..... Anyways I can be myself 100%, I can open up and express my feelings, I can be who I am and say what I want and the man lOVES ME.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009