MSM picks up story of "safe schools" guy Jennings and the group he founded, GLSEN's reading recommendations. Are these books really "safe" or just a guise to put porn in the hands of kids?

Jennings is not new to controversy. In his own words he promotes homosexuality in schools as "safety."

Everything in the article is EASILY verified by googling. Posting "it is a lie" or "smear tactics" will not make you look very intelligent. If you don't believe the article do some research.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/14/obamas-safe-schools-czar-tied-lewd-readings/

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 2:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The description of these books YUCK..wth is the objective here? To also indoctrinate our youth to think it acceptable for them to have sexual relations with old perverts? I mean that is mind boggling to think but if this is what is contained within these books then it is what it is..

By the way that pic of Jennings is creepy..looks like count dracula
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• it IS a lie that Jennings promotes sexual activity between kindergartners as you earlier claimed, or promotes the activities in those books.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Since October 2009, a lot has happened with President Obama's favorite pedophile. Videos have surfaced of Jennings teaching 14-year-old boys the dangerous sexual practice of "fisting," and discussing with them the particulars of oral sex.

This is all over the web, but people want to ignore it and sweep in under the rig. You can find the videos, watch them, and decide for yourself.

It's not whether you are gay or straight, it's about appropriate behavior. This man is all about teaching sex, nothing else. He is not about keeping schools, or children, safe.

Anonymous

• anon: 22

Your reply does not make any kind of sense. You should know it is against cafemom guidelines to post somebody's screen name.

Anonymous

Posting "it is a lie" or "smear tactics" will not make you look very intelligent. If you don't believe the article do some research.

spec, you caught one
    Anonymous

• Your title got my hopes up that the Lame Stream Media had really caught on to this. Fox is not considered part of them. And I believe it is a way to promote a gay lifestyle, and to introduce our kids to porn without us parents being able to say no. I believe this man is dangerous, very dangerous.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• While I don't actually have a problem with my kids learning that there are all types of family's in this world. Nor do I usually agree with cencorship especially with regards to literature; however when they start to discuss "assigning" these items to children to be read as a class assignment I'm going to have a very big issue. Not because of homosexuality in any way; but because of the extreme graphic nature of the texts; you might as well be reading Penthouse Letters!

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2009/12/breaking-obamas-safe-schools-czar-is-promoting-porn-in-the-classroom-kevin-jennings-and-the-glsen-reading-list/

Sorry but that's inappropriate for any child of any age to read at the direction of a teacher!!

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I support gay marriage, and have talked to both my sons about gay relationships. Our town has a large gay population; we have many lesbian couples who attend our church, we have a gay mayor, and we have many gay friends.

I find HIM horrendous. His post in this administration is supposed to be about SCHOOLS, not GAY RELATIONS. He is too much an activist and not enough a teacher.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Real or not this is nasty. Children are innocent and need ot stay innocent. Is bad enough what they see and hear on the t.v.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2009