Did you get acne while breastfeeding?

Well, I had pretty nice skin during pregnancy and about 6 or 7 months after breastfeeding, now it's been about 2 months and all of a sudden my skin is breaking out into cystic acne along my jawline and some on my chin. It's so frustrating and embarrassing as I'm 36 yrs. old. It does not seem to go away, one goes away and a new one appears. I'm currently trying vitamins, topical benz. per. but it doesn't seem to change. Has this happened to anyone while breastfeeding? I'm thinking the bf is changing my hormone levels to give me horrible cystic acne. Don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you on any kind of birth control. I have it now and I'm excusively breastfeeding almost 5 months now, bt my doctor said its mirena.
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2009