What can I buy my 8yr daughter who is very tech/pc savvy and is only asking for webkins?

Enough with the webkins and club penguin please! Thats all she shows interest in. I want to get her some fun funky gifts. She is VERY girlie even though she has grown up around modern technology. She does love pink, glitter, cute animals, nail polish ect. but I really want to blow her away with something other than raving rabbits or whatever you call the rabbit wii game... She is smart, coordinated, a good reader and above average intelligence wise ---- now I know all moms think that about their kids but really she is my ONLY honor roll student. My other 2 are bad spellers and have ADD. I dont know what happened to the 8 yr old, she got the best genetic combo of them all.
She would "get" a meaningful gift, I just cant think of one....

lissalye

Asked by lissalye at 2:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• guess it depends how much you want to spend. Does she have an MP3 player, DSI, Digital camera, Camcorder?

The Kindle 2 is $260 but would be good if she loves to read!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i'd say get her what she asks for! that'd make me happy if i were her age. just saying :)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• A digital camera or ipod?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2009