Which one?

DH wants Tereza Judith for a girl (which I hate) and Maynerd Presley for a boy (which I hate even more)

I like Evelyn (my mother's name) Judith for a girl and Jacob Daniel for a boy.

So can't seem to agree so we posted this question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Im going with your choices. Your husbands make them seem sooo old. Even though Evelyn is an older name it is a very pretty name. I like Maynard as well but Tereza Judith sounds horrible. Good Luck.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Jacob is my favorite name for a boy! If I had a son I'd name him Jacob or Jason or James or Jackson!! I'm a J fan for boys.

The girls names... I don't really like Judith but I think Evelyn is a nice name and you don't hear it a lot either. I hate Maynard though. I don't care for Tereza and Daniel.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 2:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I like your choices WAY more than your hubbys lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I love Evelyn so much. It is so pretty. I also like Maynerd, but I would spell it Maynard, so he doesn't get teased about the "nerd" part of it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I like your pics. They are PERFECT :) hubby loses haha
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• my husband made a list of 20 girl and 20 boy names every month starting 2nd trimester. I got to cross of names i hated, and picked the top 6 of each i wanted to see on the final pick list. if there was a name i loved that didn't make the list i could ask to have it added and likewise i made note of his favorites to consider. in the final master list i got to choose my favorite 3 and he got final choice. because none of the final 3 were his favorites we used his favorite, at my suggestion, as a middle name (which i don't like but am ok with)

no arguing and we ended up with a name combo to suit both of us.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I like your choices best. His girl choice is okay. But I really don't like his boy choice.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• evelyn and jacob
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 5:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2009