Do you keep pictures of your exes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I have no reason to. Maybe if they died while we were together I would but they didn't so no.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have a couple yes. One or two of him and me at prom and military ball. Also the couple that he actually took with our son I have those too.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I did find some the other day I feel kinda bad throwing them out, but then again he's an EX and we ended on VERY bad terms.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have a picture of my ex and our daughters on my coffee table and one of all 4 of us on the wall. We're good friends now so I have no reason to throw his pictures away. He has a picture of himself and me on his coffee table and one of me and our girls next to his bed.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 2:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I kept the pictures of the dead beat dad just incase my son ever wanted to see plus all the letters and other things. I have pictures of my recent ex because it takes to much effort to go into my drive, find them and delete them all... lol. I did delete what I had on myspace though.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have my pictures from high school, like prom and the like. But they aren't out on display, they're in a box somewhere. Likewise, group pictures that we're both in... I still have those.

Pictures of just an ex, or of a regular day of just the two of us, no. Same answer for my husband.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• The only pics I ever took with someone I dated was back in high school. Went to a few school dances with the guy I was dating so I have those pics.

"Adult" pics of exes...never took any cuz I was never dating anyone long enough to want to take pics of them LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I do not, but my husband's computer is filled with them. He tossed any hard copies though. I do not like that he feels like he needs to hold on to them.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2009