Why did he ask me to text him tomorrow if he's fully capable of texting me? Guys are so confusing.

He is NOT my boyfriend, he is just a guy friend that I have been talking to on and off for a week... I have seen him once in person but don't really know him that well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe because he's forgetful?
    Anonymous

• Maybe he doesn't know what to say to start the convo.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• hmmm...guys are. maybe he just wants to test you and see if you will text him cause he's not sure if you want anything to do with him yet?

i would just say he's leaving it in your hands to see if your interested enough and he's not going to push you into it and start acting like a stalker...thats all i can come up with
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Thanks. I was kinda thinking the same things you ladies have said but also, him not wanting to lead me on because he doesn't like me like that comes to mind too.

OP
    Anonymous

• You could have said "why don't YOU text me?"

He just wants to make it your responsibility, & he could be playing games or testing you. Guys are stupid.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I don't think you should get to deep into thought over why a MALE asked you to text him tomorrow....... That is a man for you....
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I would not text him nor contact him at all. If a guy is interested, he should be responsible enough to do his own pursuing. The best guys are the ones who take the initiative and the responsibility for pursuing the relationship. The ones who want to dump the responsibility on the gals are weak-kneed and I wouldn't want one of those.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• im not to sure why they do it but i have had it done a few times to me where i was asked to text someone so they would text me back what is the point if there is something they have to tell you why should you text first if he wants you to know what it is why not text you first
    lil26bit

Answer by lil26bit at 7:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2009