Whats my true weight?

Ive heard it is in the morning, right when you first wake up after you pee. Is that true? Then why during the day am I sometimes 2-6lbs heavier than when I woke up? Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Because your eating and drinking, your bladder is filling up again. In the morning is your true weight.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• yeah i heard its the morning and also at the same time in the morning. like if i weighed myself every night all the tme and im guilty of that...and then one day at a buffet...i am usually 1 or 2 pounds heavier then usual
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• THIS is why I dont own a scale. I find it so dang funny that people would bother to weigh themselves soooo often. Take your weight once a week... if it goes up over a couple weeks then you are getting fat. If it goes down over a couple weeks you are loosing weight. If it is with in a couple lbs every time you are staying the same.

You should be able to tell if you need to work out/ diet based on how your clothes are fitting.
    Anonymous