Anyone else mentally cheating on their SO with Edward Cullen or Jacob Black???

I am Team Edward all the way. If I see a silver Volvo on the street I scream "THAT'S EDWARD'S CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My DH is constantly telling me "you know he is not real, right???" and that he thinks I am cheating on him with a fictional vampire

....sigh...if only he were real LOLOL

MommaToSam

Asked by MommaToSam at 3:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. No fictional character, even with an actor's beautiful face, could ever be as sexy as my husband is while he helps tidy up the house, makes dinner, changes our daughter, or does one of a million other totally normal things.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• sorry its really hard for me to be attracted to cedric and shark boy lol. I will say shark boy grew up very nicely my friends 12 y/o DD is head over heels for him lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• No, I have a REAL life and a REAL man for a husband. I feel bad for your hubby that you are so obsessed with a character in a book/movie. You should be concentrating on loving your husband and not obsessing over a figment of someone's imagination.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• is this another Twilight question? *sigh*
    Anonymous

• This is so pathetic how moms come on here every chance they get to brag about their so called perfect husbands. Geez it is totally normal to fantasize about fictional characters and there is no harm in it.
    Anonymous

• Oh HE** no.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i bet they just do it because their mother in laws are thier friends on CM and they need to make things look good. nobody care about your husbands.
    Anonymous

• "This is so pathetic how moms come on here every chance they get to brag about their so called perfect husbands. Geez it is totally normal to fantasize about fictional characters and there is no harm in it."

You are right that it is normal to have fantasies about fictional characters and even other people. But to be sooo obsessed it hurts your hubby's feelings is pushing it too far.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• ANON 39 there is if it causes issues in her marriage. So using your line of thinking its okay if her DH fantasized about women he saw in movies even if it bothers her ....because its fictional its okay and she should get over it, Some moms freak out when their men see women in magazines or movies and have a fantasy why should we give our husbands feelings less respect then we expect from them?

Just because I and many others are more attracted our DH's than to a fictional TEENAGER does not mean we are bragging. It means we are happy in our situation. Not everyone will let a fictional character take over their life.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• ***i bet they just do it because their mother in laws are thier friends on CM and they need to make things look good. nobody care about your husbands.******

ROFLMFAO Okay that is the funniest thing I have heard ALL FREAKING DAY! I hate my mother in law and she hates me, I doubt she is on CM and When she sent me a facebook friend invite I ignored her. If you ask my in-laws my DH is whipped and I am the woman who used sex to get him, so I doubt I would have to go on CM to prove to my mother in law that I am highly attracted to my man. ROFLOL ohhh god that was good I have to call my SIL she will love it.
    Anonymous