any ideas????? help

im 29 weeks preg and keep getting tingly feelings right down my legs to my feet as if its going to be pins n needles then sometimes my legs just gave way, anyone had this to them ? if so have u got any ideas to prevent this from happning?????
this is baby 4 for me n ave never had this at all with the other 3 , also when ive been sitting down and goto stand up i feel a hell of alot preasure on my pelvis as if its ready to snap n crumble lol i no i sound as if am mad but it is not comfy at all so please any ideas for comfort wont go a miss lol xxxx

happymam2b

Asked by happymam2b at 3:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if ur feelin presure on pelvis then the baby probally moved down more and the baby might be laying on a nereve that could be y ur leg are feel like pins and needles to go to the doc or call and ask them good luck and congrats
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 3:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• some would suggest a chiropractor but i have never been =)
    Anonymous

• It sounds like sciatica to me. I experienced that for a few weeks with baby #1 and I constantly felt like my hip & leg was asleep but trying to wake up (you know that feeling that comes right after the numbness starts to go away?)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009