What's with all the inlaws questions today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• holidays?
    Anonymous

• dont know, i think everybody's getting stressed over them and CM is the best place to bash the inlaws lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• LOL, someone out there has it out for their MIL... lol, and someone else is pissed about it...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Cafemom questions go through certain subject phases I've seen... very interesting if you are on here a lot.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Holidays usually bring out the "best" of the horrible MIL and other in laws. LOL. I know it is usually holiday time that my in laws annoy me the most! MIL and SIL are bossy and rude and don't care if anyone else is inconvenienced by their tardiness. However, they pitch a fit and demand that everyone arrive at a designated time. In years past they have....heh heh, but not this year! Me and BIL's wife told SIL way before Thanksgiving that we would have to celebrate Turkey Day and Christmas with them on other days because we had our own family to see, and we were tired of rushing through everything!

Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009