what to do? christmas gift question...

i work part time at my son's preschool. there are 5 teachers there (besides myself). i am friends with 4 of them. the 5th teacher does not like me for some reason... you can tell. she never speaks to me unless she HAS to and just never wants anything to do with me. anyway - i got a small gift for the other 4 teachers and was going to drop them off at each of their classes tomorrow when i drop off my son. i dont want to give this 5th teacher a gift since she treats me like she does.

what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• What is the small gifts to the other teachers?
    Anonymous

a tin of chocolate covered pretzles from walmart....

Anonymous

• Okay ^^^

Here is what I think this is your chance to be the bigger person and just give her a smaller token than the others. If you continue to work there the others will talk of what they receive from you and she will notice she didn’t get anything. Even though she has a attitude. Talk about more hostility in the work place than there is already. Some women aren’t social for whatever reasons. What a gift you'll get getting a smile from her when you present the gift. She’ll have to talk to you then when she thanks you.

=]
    Anonymous

• Yeah it is okay. Seriously I would have gotten her one. Simply put this will give her some reason not to like you now. Good luck what ever you do.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I agree, I would have given her the same. I would never leave just one person out. Whatever she thinks of you, you may look bad to the other people there, and as the first poster said, this is your opportunity to be the bigger person.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Maybe she is just very shy or thinks you don't like her?
    Anonymous

• I would go ahead and drop her off a present too. If nothing else maybe it will bring you closer together! Happy Holidays :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2009