I'm having an extremely light period..is that a sign of pregnancy?

I started on Saturday and normally I would have gone through about 10-15 tampons by now. I seriously could've just used one with the amount of blood that I have. I don't have long periods, maybe three or four days, but there never light. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you are having your period now, then you are probably not preggers.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Your period isn't just an egg, it's the lining of your uterus and toxins that have built up in your body. It's possible to be pregnant and still have a period. And if it's noticably lighter than usual, I'd say test.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• If you think that you could be I would test. Many women think they are having their periods but it is just implantation bleeding. It is not possible to have a menstral period while pregnant but bleeding can occur for other reasons. Best of luck
    hotmomma8869

Answer by hotmomma8869 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I would buy a 2 or 3 pack test. Take a test now. If it's negative, test again in a week or two. If that's negative, you might want to call your gynecologist and ask if there is a problem going on you should know about.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 5:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• could be caused by stressed, freaked out last month cause i was 2 weeks late and very light and no cramping....but dr said it was do to stress and stress causes all hormones to go out of wack
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009