Cervical Position Possible TMI

Ok ladies if you have TTC and went through the TWW you know I'm checking everything. I know I should just relax but am too excited. I am 9 dpo and checked my cervical position. It is high and pretty squishy, it is kind of hard to tell if it is open or closed, I have trouble sometimes since my last delivery. I don't remember it ever being like this before. Is this a good possiblity of pregnancy? This was my 4th month tracking cervical position. Thank you

hotmomma8869

Asked by hotmomma8869 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Everyone is different but my CP after ovulation was really low and soft. Now it's kind of medium, hard but squishy and closed. I'm 7 weeks pregnant as of now :) I could tell by my CP that something was up, it just felt different....had a lot of white creamy/watery CM also.

By the way, this subject is not TMI to me! I have a personal relationship with my cervix after many years of fertility problems! By the way, I got my BFP at 9dpo :)
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 10:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• ladies ive been ttc for a while now i have pcos, how do u track ur cp and what is that all about sorry for the dumb question
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 8:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2009