Can you take diet pills and birth control pills at the same time?

Is it safe?

MissAnnaBanana

Asked by MissAnnaBanana at 4:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't recommend diet pills I tried them and they didn't work. Two months ago I started selling herbalife which promotes healthy living eating right and weight management. I drink two healthy shakes a day with some protein added take a multi-vitamin a another pill called total control a couple pills for areas I need to target 3 times a day. Drink my 8 glasses of water and eat a great healthy dinner and have lost weight and tightened my skin. I feel great and have more energy. Thats just my plan though each person is different which is why they to personalized programs. My landlord also did herbalife products for a while and she said it was the best she every felt. If you interested let me know you can email me at KatieT23@comcast.net or send me a message on here.
    Katie523

Answer by Katie523 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2009