Its the end...What do I do now?

I am sitting here so sad and tears rolling down my face. he just got mad at me for having a difference of opinion than him. then when I said that I wanted to explain myself and if he would listen to me...he said to me "if it will get you to shut up".

Why would he say that to me. I told him that I was hurt by that and he said that he didnt care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• He's an asshole...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• men are just awful. i'm so sorry.
    Anonymous

• If he tells you he doesn't care about your feelings, believe him! I know your hurting but why stay with a man that doesn't respect or value you and your opinions!? No body, no body wants to be alone, but being miserable just to have someone in your life will only drag you down more!!! Cut your losses and find out who you are with out a man! Maybe by your leaving he will see what he has and potentially lost!? You have to have a cut off point with men(what you're willing to accept and what you refuse to put up with)!!!! You are a person of value, of integrity, of thoughtfulness,caring, and compassion, you deserve the same and do not give up until you find it!!! You deserve to be loved and respected not devalued or mistreated!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• He sounds like a self absorbed, verbally/emotionally abusive person.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• DISGUSTING,, I can't stand some men. Seriously my DH listens to me or at least my husband will pretend to give a ****...... There is no need for you to live a life where your opinion isn't wanted or valued. He is a selfish pig. Maybe you need to rethink what you got involved with.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2009