Do you look BETTER IN PERSON, or better in PICS?

Do you look better in person or better in pictures? I'm not so terribly photogenic, I don't do what my sis does, takes 3000 pics until I get it right, I'm like just take the pic!

Anyway, I feel I am very pretty/cute and get lots of compliments, but if you looked at me/judged me through pictures I wouldn't get that! I also notice a lot of women in real life that are so-so in the looks dept. and then they pose a certain way, soften the pic, and get the right angle and so on and look pretty in pics (but again, no one notices them in person).

The internet fools so many peeps! Me hubby is charming/cute in person but in pics looks horrid lol. And my ex is photogenic model-hot like and in person people run (well he's hot in person, too but they run from his quietness/boringness/lack of anything to say).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Neither.....I'm fugly either way.....lol.....but I'm a super nice person with a great sense of humor to make up for it! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Both.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I think I look better in person.  Pictures just don't seem to do me justice lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Um, better in pics. I use the delete button if I don't like a picture. I also have photo editor to crop, adjust lighting, and all that. I use a digital makeup program as well, to erase pimples, dark under eye circles,etc. My makeup always looks good in the mirror, but in pictures, it disappears. So I usually just darken what I have on.
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• well i think in person but if you looked at my pictures, i had to take about that many just to get it right lol i had to read the first sentence to my hubby about your sis taking 3000 pics cause i thought it was so funny.

i noticed if i took a picture of my body, i look not so great but i have to take them at different angles too in order for me to be satisfied
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I'm photogenic that's for sure lol, but I don't look THAT awful in person either lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• It really depends, sometimes I look better in one over the other.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Depends...sometimes I look at pics of me and I'm like wow, I wish I could look like that every time...and others I look sooo good to myself when I look in the mirror, but I just can't capture it on camera.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• in person i cant get the lighting right so i always looked washed out in pics
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I am one of those people who has to take a lot of pics in order to get a good one I will like... lol. I look okay in person and do get compliments but I like my pics better.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2009