Is it normal..?

I don't feel like im pregnant. Im 13 weeks and it's my first baby, So i don't really know if you are suppose to feel a certain way. I was a little nauseous for about 2 weeks but now I don't feel anything, like im not even pregnant. Is that normal?

Melody.R

Asked by Melody.R at 5:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just wait.. you'll be feeling more and more pregnant as the baby and you both grow GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• yep normal =) it might take a couple more months, then you will start feeling your baby move most likely and then you will feel pregnant. be grateful that you didn't get bad nausea for now
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• thanks! = ) I know it's still early but i hope the nausea is gone forever! lol
    Melody.R

Answer by Melody.R at 5:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I'm due come summer and i felt pregnant early on but it is different for every woman.However,this is my second child so maybe your more aware what to expect.
    Anonymous

• I never felt anything at all until i was 18 weeks and he kicked me for the first time. No sickness, no nothing. Felt totally normal.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 7:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i didn't feel pregnant till the last couple of week! And i had sickness and all that good stuff!
    Anonymous