8mos old and doesn't want a bottle?

I just realized it's 3:30PM, and DS hasn't asked for milk all day long. No complaints of the hungries, nothing.

Is this normal? He's already had 2 7oz jars of fruit for breakfast, 2 7oz jars of veggies for lunch... plus some cheerios and graduates lil' crunchies too... so I know he's not STARVING.

I just wonder if there's some reason he's not wanting milk?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 5:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All kids are different but Im going to say that at 8months they still need formula/breastmilk. I would cut back on the food. Call your pediatrician to really find out.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• shouldnt you be at least offering it even if it isnt asked for? I would think that leaving the decision making up to an 8 month old doesnt make an aweful lot of sense. If he turns down a bottle when offered, then it may just be one of those days. I wouldn't worry about it unless it went on a long time.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Well, I say all day, i mean in about a 6 hour period. And yes... I have offered, and he didn't want it. I offered really, really diluted juice, and he took it instead...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2009