just had to get it off my chest

ok i have to get this off my chest because every time i read stuff like this i get pissed so here i go

ok i am tirred of seiing moms put other moms down bc they dont work well you want to know something it takes a lot to stay home with you kids and do all the work around the house ect.. and the mom who do stay home olny have one car and the boyfriend or husband work so they cant bc shit cost so much! and one more thing i am a stay at home mom and i do it all and i would get a job but my husband has a stedy job and for us are kids come first oh if you have a proble with stay at home moms try it for a week and tell us how you fell bc all you have is the interaction of kids and it is much diff then adults pluse you have no "ME" time and if you still have a problem dog on me not them bc they are doing the best that we can do for are familys so dog on me i have big shoulders so bring it. just to let know BITE ME for being there

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree 100% You go girl!
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2009