I know everyone posts these questions, but I'm gunna do it anyway...(about sex)

So when me and my SO first got together..we had sex all the time. ( I had a 4 month old little girl when we met) This continued until I got pregnant. While I was pregnant I had a decent sex drive. After my son was born and I wasn't on birth control yet and we COULDNT have sex unless it was with a condom drove me INSANE...I wanted it more than ever, i think just because I really couldn't have it. After I got the mirena put in...my sex drive dropped enormously. We went from having sex several times a week to just once a week. Now I just don't WANT it all the time. And it sucks because when we have sex it is AWESOME! I used to be such a hornball lol and now it's like oooh sex, no big deal. But I want it to be a big deal again ,I want to want it all the time again lol how do i do that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• when you figure that out let me know lol, i want to want it more but when its all said and done im just too exhausted
    Anonymous

• Im the same way, and its driving everyone crazy (well me and hubby lol) i hate it, atlease we arent alone
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 6:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Sorry, I'm with the above posters. Before DD, I was the super-charged one and he'd be the one begging for a day off. When we were cleared for sex again after DD was born, my sex drive has been zilch. I don't even enjoy it as much anymore.

So if you figure it out, please, send me a message to let me know.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 6:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Well let me give you ladies a little hope here, LOL! I had four kids within seven years, I was tired! I was either pregnant, nursing, or just plain tired. I had no sex drive for years!! But then, my kids grew up (they are all adults now) and I have the most awesome husband in the world (not father to any of my kids) and my sex drive is off the hook!! I want him all the time! It really is true that women hit their peak after 30, and I think really more like 40, as that's when I hit mine and it hasn't stopped since. I'm 48, husband is 38, and the sex life is fantastic!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• OP here: Well, I got a ways to go then, I'm only 20 lol
    Anonymous