What do you think of this whole Tiger Woods mess?

Do you think he should lose his endorsments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely!! Some are already backing out!!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Ookay.. he is scum for what he did, but i think ALOT of men would be the same way.. not so attractive, then all of a sudden all these hot women want to bang you? they would.. not all but most.
    He is still an awesome golfer and should keep his endorsments.. JMO!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• What do I think about the whole Tiger Woods mess??????? Im tired of hearing about it. I hope the very best for everyone concerned.

Should he lose his endorsments? Well, alot of those endorsments were based on his good standings. He cant really endorse that anymore lol.............
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• It is not the first time an athlete messed around on his pretty wife. The endorsements, yes he should loose them

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Sorry meant to say Absolutely not!! He should not be able to keep his endorsements.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I think it is SICK that his mistresses are getting paid to go on talk shows and/or blab about it to the press. We are a sick, deprived society who rewards this type of behavior, no wonder whores line up to sleep with these guys. We need to stop rewarding this type of foul behavior.
    Anonymous

I feel the same way if my husband cheated on me i wouldnt want people talking about it repeatedly for their own and others entertainment,just because he is a known person doesn't mean his wife or him want to hear about their fucked up marriage repeatedly.Thats just like your husband cheating on any of you and people bringing it up or talking about,im sure none of you would want to hear about it or have other people talking about your business
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I think it was just a matter of time before he was caught and he probably knew that. No one is as squeaky clean as they are played out in mediaville.

As for the endorsements...dont really care. I imagine the companies will do what they need to to keep customers buying and not complaining.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• He created his celebrity persona and worked to be a professional golfer. I think if he didn't have the "better than everyone else" attitude, this would go over better. Yes, I feel he should lose his endorsements. If he is as good as he thinks he is and looks down his nose at others, I guess you sleep in the bed you create. There are others who haven't been caught yet that can fill his shoes.
    Anonymous

• His life, his mess!  I don't really care what happens to his marriage or his endorsements.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2009