how is everyone today?

im feeling blah its really cold and icky outside, the wind chill is below zero...im ready for spring already, not looking forward to winter at all

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I'm surviving. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I have a 21 month old. I'm also watching a friend's 18 month old and the girls are driving me nuts. It was only supposed to be for an hour, which I had energy for, but my friend is 36 weeks pregnant and her tummy baby failed a stress test so she's in the hospital.

Either way, in about an hour, she'll either be out and/or my husband will be home, so it will get easier.

Winter here isn't that bad though... it's sunny and beautiful right now, and probably about 60 degrees outside (at 3 pm).
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 6:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I am ok... extremely tired and annoyed by this girl who keeps singing plus I got so much on my mind right now... blah. Can't wait to get off work and go home to my son :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Hi ladies.....sorry to hear about the blah's.
    I wrapped some Christmas gifts today, worked on some required reading for my college assignment, completed a different assignment that is due today, took a 40 minute nap with my grandbaby, and have been working on getting caught up with the laundry.
    Our weather is icky. Very foggy and cold. We are so sick and tired of all the rain we've been getting and if I can't have snow for Christmas then I would rather have sunshine. Please, no more rain!
    My 16 y/o DD asked to go visit a friend (girl) we know down the road and when she didn't come home by 6pm we called down there but they hadn't seen her. Come to find out, she made her way to a boy's house we have never met and hung out with him. Needless to say, I know a teenager who will not be earning any priveleges for a loooooooooong time.
    Now, I'm ready for bed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2009