i am trying to find my babies father.

i only know his first name and thats it i hate that she don't know who is her real father and she is going to be really pissed at me when she gets older she is only 2yrs. old now and i been with this man for 4yrs and she thinks that that is her dad. but he is black and she is half spanish. What am i suppost to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i wrote the question and i want an answer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Think about anything else you might know about him. Start a list. Do you know the names of any of his friends or family members? The city he lives in? His age? Try MySpace and Facebook using whatever information you have to search like with facebook you can search by first name and city. It may take awhile to sort through all the results but theres a chance you may find him. If that doesn't work you may have to resort to hiring a private investigator.
    Eliza34

Answer by Eliza34 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Honey I feel for you. If you need help in anyway please feel free to ask. A father is who the man is that takes care of her/him. So, just bc it's not her/his biological father, he is still her daddy.
    MommyandHaylee

Answer by MommyandHaylee at 2:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I guess you should have thought about that before you got pregnant. Poor baby, some people are so unfair to their children.

Anyway, if the man you have been with for 4 years has been her father just leave it at that. Don't hurt your child anymore than you already have by making it seem like she has a bunch of daddies
    Anonymous

• Well I highly doubt you will have to answer this question anytime soon, at least not with a detailed answer that would involve telling her you don't know who her bio father is. Just tell her that sometimes there are daddies who come into children's lives later, and your SO is one of those. It doesnt make him any less of a daddy just because he didnt help 'make her'. (I wrestle with a 'similar' issue...my son's father is absent from his life...I have NO clue what I am going to tell him when he gets older "your dad is a drug addicted mental case who wanted me and you dead because the only person he cares about is himself" isnt really a line I ever want to say...so i gotta figure something 'neutral' to say, haha. Oh and ignore the person who answered before me. Mistakes happen, life goes on. Your daughter won't hate you...she will just realize that no one is perfect.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 11:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• If you know who is family is, maybe you should contact them to get in touch with your baby daddy or maybe his friends. Good luck!
    divorced08

Answer by divorced08 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008