What is the best face wash to use to remove makeup, and won't dry out your face?

nothing overly priced.

MetalMomma10

Asked by MetalMomma10 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My doctor says to use Dove. She is a general practitioner but she also owns a day spa and specializes in skin care. She knows I can't afford all the pricey stuff she sells at her spa so she said she recommends Dove.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I use nutrogena's make up remover towelettes. Love them! They make my face soft and remove all of my make up.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 6:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Bioré is great. I love their facial cleanser and moisturizer.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I'm an esthetician and I've used all sorts of expensive things on my face and I really hate to admit it but the best thing is Dove for sensitive skin. It's unscented and honestly my face has felt great since I sucked up my desire for overpriced fancy face washes and tried it. It is the only thing my baby can use and again, it's great!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 6:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i love Philosophy purity, takes all of the makeup off and doesnt dry out your skin.
    Anonymous

• Coconut oil...

Answer by rkoloms at 7:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I've always liked Mary Kay. I've used it for 11 years now. It's pricier than some, but I have found it lasts longer, too.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 8:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Eucerin facial wash, hard to find but takes the red out and makeup off without drying out your face.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I use nuetrogena foaming face wash, blue bottle. It removes all makeup including waterproof mascara. When I'm feeling lazy the wipes work good too.
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 7:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i LOVE ponds cold cream. you put it on your face when your face is dry. then wipe it all off with a wash cloth. it leaves such a good feeling!!! like my face is all nice and plump and full of goodness! lol
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2009